The Coconut Monkey Project

'The Coconut Monkey Project' documents the original paintings and vintage coconut monkey collection of freelance illustrator and tiki bartender Susannah Mosher. For everyone into Tiki Art, Vintage Hawaii and Hawaiiana, Retro Kitch, and Cocktail Culture, Shag, and oh yes. . . Monkeys!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A very special print offer for Tonga Hut Art Show!



Aloha friends,

I am excited to announce a VERY SPECIAL OFFER/CHALLENGE
exclusively for Tiki Central members and Coconut Monkey Project fans!

Just bring your coconut monkey offering to The Tonga Hut Sat. Dec. 16th 7-Midnight, to receive your treasure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chongolio said...

Aloha Atomikitty,
Always a pleasure to see you again making the Tiki scene. It was also very cool to meet Adam. I wish I had more time to talk with both of ya, but you know how that goes whenthe joint is jumpin' I hope all your expectations were met with the Winter Wonderland Art Show. Thanks again for the screaming deal on your Coconut monkey print. I know my Mom is gonnalove it and it will look awesome in her Monkey Room.
I hoep to see you guys again before I split CA for the South Seas. If you ever up in your old stomoin' grounds Give me a call and we can share a drink at Hula's.
Keep on creatin'
Chongolio

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home