The Coconut Monkey Project

'The Coconut Monkey Project' documents the original paintings and vintage coconut monkey collection of freelance illustrator and tiki bartender Susannah Mosher. For everyone into Tiki Art, Vintage Hawaii and Hawaiiana, Retro Kitch, and Cocktail Culture, Shag, and oh yes. . . Monkeys!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Article in Tiki Magazine!


That's right friends! This Year started out with a bang!
The great folks over at Tiki Magazine chose to feature me and The Coconut Monkey Project for their 'Up and Coming Tiki' artist profile in the Winter 2007/08 issue!

The Amazingly beautiful cover art is by Heather Watts

I am really happy with the article, and have been getting great feedback and encouragement from it.

MAHALO to everyone involved and everyone who has supported me and me art!

If you don't already have a copy, pick one up at the Tiki Central website!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home